[SLUG] Library summary v2.0

Stephen O'Neill soneill84 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 27 08:31:50 BST 2005

Ian Eade wrote:
> is "the group" the whole of the SLUG membership
I think that John was referring to those who are regularly participating
in meetings/threads on the message board.

People are busy and duck in and out all the time when life gets in the
way. I'm sure there are plenty of talented slug members doing that at
the moment, and I'd also taken that to include you at this moment in
time. Given the exodus around January and associated drift it's a little
difficult to work out who's 'in' and who's 'out' - I'm sure that of all
those signed up to the list a very small percentage class themselves as
'in'.

Steve