[SLUG] Free software day

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Mon Sep 5 11:40:57 BST 2005

Hi Bob

A couple of typos introuction and monitor(try. You could give the SLUG
web address, and offer help at the meetings or online if anyone has
any problems.

The main thing, for me, having spent a while learning about setting up
modems under Linux is, there's nothing about setting up a modem. The
key thing, according to the LPI stuff, is that the modem you buy
should NOT be a winmodem.

I should get myself into gear and write mine too.