[SLUG] Bristol and Council tax

Mike Bennett mikeyben at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 16:46:21 BST 2006

That's a very good point about following suppliers and yes, it is the
chicken and the egg all along. We can't break from Microsoft because
everybody else uses it, the kids want to be able to use the same Word
Processor / Spreadhseet packages at school as they do at home.

I have requested once or twice that the admins put Firefox on a few
machines but to no avail. Maybe time to invest in one of those new
Flash Data thingies that lets you run apps from it (which Firefox
already supports).