[SLUG] Wiki [Was:We can't see how, yet]

Stephen O'Neill soneill84 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 5 09:27:21 BST 2006

john at johnallsopp.co.uk wrote:
> Since we are a closed group, I wouldn't have thought protection
> against spammers would be our main concern. I'd have thought we could
> just put it behind a password protected directory.

I think the wiki should be publicly available on our website ... my
assumption was that editing should only be by our closed group, however
the other LUGs using wikis seem to have good success with open access to
editing. However yes, you can close ranks but it still needs to be kept
patched for security holes (it seems things like this have plenty of
them over time).

Steve O