[SLUG] Wiki [Was:We can't see how, yet]

Stephen O'Neill soneill84 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 5 09:47:58 BST 2006

john at johnallsopp.co.uk wrote:
> Even changes to Wikipedia, apparently, were stopped a couple of days
> ago due to a concerted effort to vandalise it.

The keyword there is "concerted". Unless we annoy someone then they're
not going to start picking on our Wiki with anything other than a bot
looking for known vulnerabilities/spam holes (hence the AbuseMod fork).

However, I've never run a Wiki so Mike's our resident expert on such
things - so I'll be interested to hear his experiences :D

Steve O