[SLUG] Blind Society

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Tue Apr 11 09:35:34 BST 2006

> I would like to thank all for showing such interest in the Invisaully
> Paired and the offer of interest has been great,
> thanks to Steve & John who have sent me info to start looking. This is
> going to be a very on going project as I'm a virgin to LINUX and need
> lot of help! thanks Dave

Hi Dave

Welcome, I think you sparked a lot of interest.

I'm sure Steve will speak for himself but I think he intends to demo
some suitable software and applications at the next meeting. The
reason I mention that is to make sure you have it in your diary ..
Wednesday 3 May.

The other subject for that meeting is the idea of setting up a Kiosk,
ie a locked down, limited functionality terminal .. maybe for a web
cafe or similar. Interesting .. isn't that a little like the software
Dave was talking about that cost swifty half pounds? 1 for email, 2
for wordy processing, 3 for web.

In the meantime, see you on the 19th.

Cheers