[SLUG] Blind numbers

Mike Bennett mikeyben at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 16:18:49 BST 2006

Going back to screen-scraping. It occurred to me the best place to
probably look would be the LSE website itself, as, to be honest, it is
unlikely to regularly change layout.

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/en-gb/pricesnews/prices/Trigger/genericsearch.htm?bsg=true&ns=MKS

Links appear to be simple for Ticker codes and so I think
screen-scraping could be realistic here as I did struggle to find a
web-service that did UK stock prices.

Cheers,
Mike