[SLUG] meeting wed 19th blind society

Stephen O'Neill soneill84 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 20 07:51:38 BST 2006

David Dartnall-Smith wrote:
> Hi All meeting at the Scarborough Blind Society is on Wed 19th at 7.30

Hi David - a big thank you to you and all your colleagues who very
kindly gave up their whole evening to educate us. I think that everyone
who went took something away with them (and I don't mean the shockingly
expensive equipment!).

With luck we'll be able to demonstrate some open source technologies to
you at the next meeting - Wednesday 3rd May.

Once we know where we are with all this it would be good to discuss
ideas for where we can go next - I think that even if we can't answer
everything at the next meeting there is going to plenty of other avenues
which we can explore.

Thanks again,

Steve O