[SLUG] POP3 and IMAP

Paul Teasdale pdt at rcsuk.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 21 13:20:35 BST 2006

On Fri, April 21, 2006 13:10, Paul Teasdale wrote:

> My webmail client just uses the default account. You got me thinking now.
> I wonder if SquirrelMail has an identities plug-in that some clever person
> has written. I'm going to take a look now.

Thanks for getting me thinking there Steve. It has a plugin called "Custom
From". This allows you to set the From header to something different to
default which I currently cannot do. It does look as though you have to
type the new From address however.

Also thanks again because I have noticed that someone has done a GnuPG
plugin too. Something I cannot currently do from my webmail client is sign
my mail.

I'll install them both when I get a little time.

Rgds,
Paul.