[SLUG] Digital Scarborough

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Mon Jul 10 11:12:11 BST 2006

> john at johnallsopp.co.uk wrote:
>> Steve, the website came up in the last meeting, you were working on
>> CMS for it, did that fall off the timetable or are you still working
>> on it or wot?
>
> Spectacularly fell off the timetable.

:-)

> I'm happy to continue being the maintainer once I've left Scarborough
> but won't be put out if someone who attends meetings feels better
> placed to do that.

I think once you've moved and set up your own LUG that'll change, but
at least there's not an immediate urgency.

Maybe I'm the obvious person to take it on, but I organise the
meetings (stop laughing at the back), so I'd rather someone else do
it, so if anyone wants to declare their interest, now might be a good
time.