[SLUG] Digital Scarborough

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Thu Jul 20 07:39:18 BST 2006

Hi ppl

I've had this response from Adrian, my contact re DS:

"one quick thought - if slug would like to organise something as part
of ds2006, we'd be glad to include it in the programme and help
publicise it as part of the event. we will provide a venue for free
too.

the 'digital marketplace' may also be an opportunity for slug
presence, we just don't know yet whether it will be purely education
and business 2 business, or open to the public too. this is due to
both of our chosen venues having unsurmountable logistical problems.
i'll let you know when that's decided."

Do we want to organise something? Or is the day just too hot to start
thinking of things like that?