[SLUG] Re:meeting

Bob Garrood bgarrood at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Jun 29 10:32:56 BST 2006

Hi

Wow! Alliterative insults.  I haven't played since infants.

How about "windows for wankers"? (Note, windows is not a
trademark, so does not rate a capital letter), or  "Microsoft is for morons" .

The originator of the "Linux is for losers" quote sounds like a real winner
(cretinous consumerist creep) - probably Wayne Rooney's girlfriend.

All this irony doesn't fool me.  I know Unix comes from Bell Labs, and that's
not in Berkeley.

I can add an example to Dave's Ruby presentation.

How about a discussion on underclocking ( a great way to help save the
planet).

Bob