[SLUG] Monday's meeting .. ideas?

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Sat Mar 18 11:29:04 GMT 2006

Hi

Phil (and Bob), you both brought machines along and we did nothing
with them last meeting. I think I bear some of the blame for that as I
probably didn't really have a handle on what we could actually do. I
blame pressure of work.

I hope you didn't feel too neglected, I'll try to do better next time.

Cheers