[SLUG] (still) Setting up Epson Stylus C48

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Tue Sep 5 14:41:46 BST 2006

> I'm totally confused (again). Right, so on www.linuxprinting.org/ it
> tells me that the Epson Stylus C48 works perfectly, yet it isn't on
> any of the lists to choose from when I'm setting it up?

Where are you at?

Are we still at step five of the how to?

On mine, when I add printer, there are three fields, the name of the
printer, location and description which I think are all just plain
English things for your benefit, the next thing is a drop-down list of
devices (not printers). Mine shows hp:/usb/deskjet_5100 etc which I
took to mean my HP Deskjet 5150. With your printer plugged in and
switched on, is there anything in that list that sounds useful?