[SLUG] Scanner setup

Pete Redwood predwood at phonecoop.coop
Sat Apr 21 10:08:30 BST 2007

Hi

Depends on which Linux distribution you are using but most Epson scanners seem
to need additional firmware. Epkowa is the most likely source. Check out
http://www.avasys.jp/english/linux_e/dl_scan.html. Found one two reports
saying the driver they supply doesn't allow for maximum resolution though.

Regards
Pete Redwood
predwood at phonecoop.coop