[SLUG] Re: Scarborough Digest, Vol 177, Issue 2

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Wed Apr 25 17:25:23 BST 2007

> On Tuesday 24 April 2007 12:15, scarborough-request at mailman.lug.org.uk
> wrote:
>> At a what? Do we still have those? (Actually I'm genuinely asking.
>> Did
>> anyone go to either of the last two meetings?)
>
> Yes, I did, but a meeting of 1 is no fun.  Will there be a meeting in
> May?
>
> Bob

Well done Bob, and thanks, really :-)

I'm supposed to organise the meetings, but I actually do have to back
out now. I now have band/drumming commitments on a Monday and Tuesday,
so with the best will in the world, I'll only make the Wednesday ones.

So we need a meeting organising person, or break for a bit, or
whatever. But I'm not doing anything about meetings atm I'm afraid. So
I think this is my resignation from my post. Goodness!

Any volunteers?