[SLUG] Tonight's meeting

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Tue Feb 6 10:19:23 GMT 2007

Hi ppl

It's SLUG tonight, but it's one of the ones I can't attend. But since
I'm organising the meetings, I didn't want to not send the reminder
email.

I recognise I'm not doing a grand job of organising the meetings, so
if anyone else fancies a go, that's cool, but I'm happy to carry on
otherwise.

Tonights subject should be Mono, since that's the main feature in the
Feb edition of Linux Format.

On another note, I'm getting a very old (Windows 3.11) laptop back
from the repairers today, anyone got any recommendations for
distributions for it? And I think the main way in is floppy disc .. is
that possible?