[SLUG] Next Meeting?

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Wed May 9 20:56:02 BST 2007

> According your (presumably unmaintained ;-) ) website, your next
> meeting was tonight, which it wasn't. When is your next meeting?

Yers, Steve, maybe remove that part since we don't seem to be having
meetings atm.

Sorry David, yes we did have regular meetings as specified in the
site, until quite recently, and I used to organise them but then I got
busy and resigned my post and no-one's taken over so nothing much is
happening as far as that's concerned.

We are all knocking around this mailing list though, so if you want
anything (except a beer, obviously), ask away.

Cheers