[SLUG] Next Meeting?

Stephen O'Neill soneill84 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 9 21:12:58 BST 2007

DAVID KNIGHT wrote:
> According your (presumably unmaintained ;-) ) website, your next meeting
> was tonight, which it wasn't. When is your next meeting?

Oh no - I humbly apologise David and I hope that you didn't put yourself
out ridiculously... and that you were on foot so that at least you could
have had a nice pint.

By way of explanation: I used to be notoriously poor at updating the
site when we used to have monthly meetings so I wrote a piece of code
which automatically updated the site with the next meeting date.

Things have now come full circle - the group is notoriously bad at
meeting up and the site is up to date (I hadn't twigged on the problem
as I moved away to Withernsea in November).

Please don't let that put you off getting involved with the mailing
list, and there could be people listening who are inspired to arrange a
meeting.

If you have any questions then post them up - are you new to Linux or
otherwise?

Apologies again,

Stephen O'Neill