[SLUG] Fedora 6 updates

Pete predwood at phonecoop.coop
Fri May 18 21:38:23 BST 2007

Had the same problem with SuSE so never bothered in the end. Just did a full
re-install on the six monthly cycle when each new release came out. I use a
seperate hard drive for my /home folder but also keep it backed up daily to a
removeable hard drive. Now running Xubuntu, having failed miserably to
install Debian satisfactorily. Using both apt and synaptic which surpass
anything I've used so far in that they download the latest versions of all
required packages and dependencies then build them according to my machine so
everything is more or less guaranteed to work.

--
Regards
Pete Redwood
predwood at phonecoop.coop