[SLUG] Re: publicity for meetings

Pete predwood at phonecoop.coop
Mon Sep 10 14:56:38 BST 2007

Dare I say, rigidly blinkered because that unmentionable company gives
them huge discounts to ensure they stay that way.

I'm currently 'fighting' with a large charity that I work for, that puts
ethics and fairness to all at the top of its agenda, to adopt Linux - or
at the very least, use Open Office. The governing body is absolutely
scared of change and afraid of isolating themselves from all the other
organisations and companies they have to work with.

--
Regards
Pete Redwood
predwood at phonecoop.coop