[SLUG] Back to 26 October 2006 (I need help)

Pete Redwood predwood at phonecoop.coop
Tue Feb 5 14:23:33 GMT 2008

I've had this happen before. Sometimes just a simple re-boot cures it.
Sometimes, it means when you get to the log in screen, you select 'Start
new session' as opposed to using existing startup scripts. It hasn't
failed me yet - but I have no idea why it happens. It obviously picks up
an old thread from somewhere. Perhaps those who know more about these
things can explain.
--
Regards
Pete Redwood