[SLUG] GPG key signing party

Stephen O'Neill soneill84 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 19 18:56:02 GMT 2008

Al Girling wrote:
> Would any of you be interested in a few of us from the Ryedale LUG
> coming over to you for a GPG key signing party.  I know that Steve O has
> expressed an interest

I would definitely be interested in this - I'd love to have my emails
signed and to understand what is entailed... I live 50 miles away so it
would have to be a special trip, I'd try to tie it in with other business.

On a random date in April I'm due for a dentist visit which is to my old
Scarborough dentist - I could re-arrange it to tie in with the SLUG
meeting if it were in April some time.

Obviously it's for decision by the full time SLUG members - so it is
indeed over to them.

Steve O