[SLUG] GPG key signing party

Al Girling acgirling at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 18:25:12 GMT 2008

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 02:07:23PM GMT, Stephen O'Neill wrote:
> Al Girling wrote:
> >Would any of you be interested in a few of us from the Ryedale LUG
> >coming over to you for a GPG key signing party.  I know that Steve O has
> >expressed an interest
>

> I would definitely be interested in this - I'd love to have my emails
> signed and to understand what is entailed... I live 50 miles away so it
> would have to be a special trip, I'd try to tie it in with other business.
>
> On a random date in April I'm due for a dentist visit which is to my old
> Scarborough dentist - I could re-arrange it to tie in with the SLUG
> meeting if it were in April some time.
>
> Obviously it's for decision by the full time SLUG members - so it is
> indeed over to them.

Well I must confess I was hoping for a slightly more entusiastic
response than one person, but... there you go.

In light of this it might be better if I came over to you some time and
talked throught it.  Do they have good fish'n chips your way.  I'm
always open for some at the seaside!

I might be premature in writing of interest from SLG as it's only been a
day since my original post.  So, I'll see if anyone else posts about GPG
by next week before we make plans.

Al Girling

Linux User: #290080             <http://counter.li.org>
Home-page:                      <http://al.sdf-eu.org>