[SLUG] SEN also got it wrong...

DAVID KNIGHT davidknight24 at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 7 22:44:58 GMT 2008

According to tonights Scarborough Evening News, the SLUG meeting is tomorrow night!

"Member of the public are invited to come along to the Scarborough Linux Group's free monthly meetings, which usually take place on the first Monday of every month, and learn why Linux is a better way to use computers. The next meeting will be held at the Scarborough B&PS Centre in Dean Road tomorrow at 7pm."

So now I'm really confused. If there is no meeting tomorrow there should be some sort of notice at Dean road to let people know they missed the meeting, unless people are willing to turn up tomorrow as well.