[SLUG] Meeting?

Matthew Toseland toad at amphibian.dyndns.org
Mon Mar 3 18:00:23 GMT 2008

On Monday 03 March 2008 17:40, DAVID KNIGHT wrote:
> The zoom settings on compis-fusion are variable. A visually impaired user
can zoom out to a low level to perceive objects of interest then zoom into a
region to read/identify content. Once you get the hang of it it's quite
intuitive ;)

I tried compiz, because my desktop runs Etch, and it was very easy - hold down
the windows key and use the scroll wheel. The problem is it suspends both
keyboard and mouse input and hides the mouse cursor. I understand that
compiz-fusion allows you to actually use the application while zoomed in?