[SLUG] GPG key signing party

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 13 17:42:16 GMT 2008

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 01:28:13PM GMT, Stephen O'Neill wrote:
> David Knight wrote:
> >Time to search for plugins...
>
> Enigmail's your badger for signing/encrypting in Thunderbird with GPG or
> S/Mime.

I can offer nothing more than agreement with Steve's comments.  Perhaps
only that I've recently heard back from an experiment to determine how
Vista's version of OE deals with PGP/MIME signed email.  I can confirm
that it's still buggered!

So OE and Windows live mail are the only two email clients I know of
that don't display PGP/MIME signatures correctly.

Toodle pip,

Al Girling

Linux User: #290080             <http://counter.li.org>
Home-page:                      <http://al.sdf-eu.org>