[SLUG] GPG key signing party

Matthew Toseland toad at amphibian.dyndns.org
Sat Mar 15 15:38:49 GMT 2008

You can have a corporate PKI. You'd create a certificate authority, and use
that to sign each employee's public key. Individual employees could either
generate their own keys (which has the advantage/disadvantage that they can
choose their own passphrase!), or you could generate them for them, but
preferably do that on their workstation. Then export their pubkey, save it on
the USB stick (named by their email address), and sign them all. Then upload
them and the signatures to the public servers, and anyone in the world can
securely send a mail to them.