[SLUG] Audacity

Stephen O'Neill squid at thefloatingfrog.co.uk
Tue May 6 08:10:08 BST 2008

Pete Redwood wrote:
>> Does sound output work ok?
> No. Same message 'Error opening sound device.'

Do you use Gnome? Can you get any of the output options in
Preferences->Sound to work when you 'test' them?

My sound didn't work when I installed Hardy... I cannot remember
precisely what I did but I'm pretty sure all I did was change the option
in preferences from 'auto detect' to 'alsa' and then back again... I
cannot see anything in my aptitude history indicating that I installed
packages nor have I manually edited config files.

--
Stephen O'Neill
w: http://www.thefloatingfrog.co.uk/
e: squid at thefloatingfrog.co.uk