[SLUG] printingi A5 with Evince

Des g3hko at talktalk.net
Fri May 23 21:12:51 BST 2008

Despite the help from Pete, I still cannot print A5 using Evince.
It goes like this:-

task	To print pdf document in A5
right click on document
select Open with document viewer.  Document appears
select File/printer setup
Select  Paper size A5, Landscape then Apply
select File, Print
result  -  printer prints on bottom half of paper.

Now when I go to Properties, the bottom line shows paper size as
US Letter - Landscape

I have tried properties before I print and the same paper size is shown.

Any idea how to change the paper size on the Properties page ?
checking the print Setup page still shows A5

Regards and thanks

Des