[SLUG] How to install Google Earth on 'buntu 1o.o4 64 bit studio distribution 2 gigs ram 512Mb Nvidia?

Stephen O'Neill squid at thefloatingfrog.co.uk
Wed Aug 18 22:46:50 UTC 2010

On 18/08/10 20:08, ALEX SISMAKOV wrote:

>     How to install Google Earth on 'buntu 1o.o4 64 bit studio
>     distribution 2 gigs ram 512Mb Nvidia?
>
> Help! Have downloaded the google earth thing thad will produce a debain
> archive file or something but how to i execute it? Any help
> appreciated.Thanking you in advance, from Aleks.

Hi Alex,

On wholly personal level I would really appreciate it if you could send
your emails in plain text and with a shorter signature which didn't make
political points.

You seem like a decent guy, but when I scan-read your emails I
instinctively disregard them as spam.

Please take this in the spirit in which it is intended, I know it's
challenging to detect intention over the Internet :)

Stephen