[SLUG] How to install Google Earth on 'buntu 1o.o4 64 bit studio distribution 2 gigs ram 512Mb Nvidia?

ALEX SISMAKOV alex.armani at live.co.uk
Wed Aug 18 22:55:56 UTC 2010

--
> Hi Alex,
Hi Stephen,
> On wholly personal level I would really appreciate it if you could send
> your emails in plain text

Ok; it's usually happens when i cut paste stuff. I've been playing with Evolution today, and I think I saw a setting to always send as text in there.
>and with a shorter signature which didn't make political points.
Okay, can do. I assume that everybody has it set up to delete everything after 5 lines after the ''-- ''What are the political points you refer to though? Nothing is ever intended to be political or offensive. Matrixism is nothing to do with Marxism at all! The American just cannot seem to comprehend this though... ;)
from Alex.