[SLUG] 10 Years

Martin Webb martin at webb.lcbroadband.co.uk
Mon May 28 15:29:22 UTC 2012

Yes, I'm still here, too (Martin).  Used to live in Whitby; now in
Selling, Kent, nr Canterbury.  I always watch for the SLUG postings, and
pounce with delight when I see one.  Still using Fedora (15 and 16 at
present), having tried many others; still passing it on to people
around, who (eventually) usually admit it's better than what they have.
  Have one person using Fedora and Scribus for the publication of the 48
page Parish Magazine, and they are in the process of passing it on to a
neighbouring parish.

Best wishes to all,
Martin