[SLUG] 10 Years

Guy Baumann guy at gammarus.co.uk
Wed May 30 12:08:41 UTC 2012

i didn't say it was a free club!!

It is running similar to a football or dance club/summer school.

for example - summer school is £15 a day or £50 a week - mon-fri 10-4

I am setting it up on a shoestring - luckily don't need fancy pcs thanks to linux/raspberry pi.  Have been given a few pcs from various contacts, always need more..if any has anything lying around they don't need!

Rent at YMCA is very reasonable compared to commercial shops/premises and is a fantastic location with the traffic, also helps that I live next door!!

Feedback from everyone I 've spoken to so far has been fantastic so I am hoping it is going to be a big success.

Please feel free to spread the word to any suitable families you know of.

//guy