[SLUG] 10 Years

Ross Kendall ross at rosskendall.com
Wed May 30 10:43:24 UTC 2012

Hi Guy,
Nice to hear from you. KrashLabs sounds interesting (and I completely
agree with the objectives), also it sounds like an ideal setup for a LUG
lab session.
Just curious, how are you funding KrashLabs? There doesn't seem to be
mention of a fee, but I'm guessing that a permanent room, equipment and
your time all cost money.
Cheers,
Ross.