[SLUG] 10 Years

Guy Baumann guy at gammarus.co.uk
Wed May 30 12:11:16 UTC 2012

John,

no i haven't I did think about it, but it is not going to be ready in time - plus I don't want to limit myself to young people.  Hope to help adults too (mums and toddlers, oaps).  A lot of people me have been asking if i can run sessions for parents too.

I also hope to run sessions for parents and kids together.  Get them building things together.

//guy