[SLUG] 10 Years

Andy Copland andy.copland at cgamanagement.co.uk
Wed May 30 12:39:04 UTC 2012

I have an old HP ML115 Opteron server kicking around with 8GB ram (might
even have a 250GB disk to go with it in my spare boxes).

Perfect for an ESX VM Server in a lab if that might be useful to you?  It
has an internal USB port for the ESX flash install that I can happily setup
for you.

The only restriction it has is that the internal SATA controller will not
support RAID within ESX - other than that in perfect working nick and just
collecting dust under my desk as I moved all the apps out onto a VPS setup.

I might also have some other bits of kit that might be useful as well -
happy to buy you a beer next time I get a night free in Scarborough to
discuss?  I am in London most of the time right now :-(

Andy

--

Andy Copland
+44 7970 267 772