[SLUG] Sca lug

John Allsopp john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Mon Apr 1 12:37:01 UTC 2013

On 01/04/13 12:36, des wood wrote:
> happy Easter,
>
> Is anything happening?  I see the occasional blurb from a bloke called
> alex
> but not a lot comes of it.
> Should I unsubscribe from the ilst or is there an event in the offing.
> Please
> do reply even if it is to say goodbye.
> I have to say that I have enjoyed each meeting I have attended.
>
> Thanks
>
> Des Wood

Hey Des

Don't unsubscribe, it's still useful as a way to reach local Linuxers.

I went up to the Raspberry Pi talk at the uni t'other day, kinda cool.

I just use Linux as incompetently as ever, all day every day as my
desktop machine, and Android on my phone.

Glad to hear from you :-)

Cheers

John Allsopp, Online marketing, web development & social media
Learn Twitter marketing for the smaller enterprise: http://www.surgemarketing.co.uk/twitterForTheSmallEnterprise.php
http://www.surgemarketing.co.uk
http://www.johnallsopp.co.uk
http://www.amilliontweaks.co.uk