[SLUG] Sca lug

Alex Armani alex.armani at rocketmail.com
Mon Apr 1 20:42:06 UTC 2013

I will do a lecture on Ubuntu for you if you like aka Linux for Mums. Live next door to the valley.
. real time kernel for zero latency audio & video gnome 3.6
Ubuntu Studio 64 bit 12.1o aka  ZULUBUNTU 4:2o
 \When is the next lug? need somebody to install the ati drivers for me on me laptop/.

what is the cli  shell command to insta;ll ati propriety drivers please.
--
 Alex Armani - IT Consultant / Digital Musician
+447972641526 - MYspace.com/Alex.Armani