[SLUG] Closing of Scarborough LUG mail list

Jamie Adams jamie at ino.org.uk
Wed Sep 9 20:30:42 UTC 2015

Evening,

Messages still received and read.

Seems like a sensible decision. Think LUG's as a concept are a bit dated
now - though I do miss the simplicity and civility of a well moderated
mailing list.

We had a good run. I can still remember the initial trepidation I had
when going to the first meeting. None of you were quite as bad as I
feared, and we had some fun.

All the best to you all.

Jamie