[SLUG] Closing of Scarborough LUG mail list

John Allsopp john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Wed Sep 9 20:41:29 UTC 2015

Makes sense, but I'll miss y'all and miss the days.

See you on an open-source hoverboard sometime soon.

On 09/09/15 09:22, Ross Kendall wrote:
> Hi all (if there is anyone still reading messages to this list),
>
> I have been admin for the Scarborough LUG email list for the past 8
> years, and now due to lack of use, I have decided it is time to close
> it down.
>
> There are many good resources available online for those needing
> assistance with Linux, so I feel the usefulness of this list is past
> its use by date.
>
> I wish you all well.
>
> Cheers,
> Ross.

John Allsopp, Online marketing, web development & social media
Learn Twitter marketing for the smaller enterprise: http://www.surgemarketing.co.uk/twitterForTheSmallEnterprise.php
http://www.surgemarketing.co.uk
http://www.johnallsopp.co.uk
http://www.amilliontweaks.co.uk