[sclug] ADSL in Hungerford

Mark Lewis mark at lug.org.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:27 UTC 2003

All,

My first post to this list! :)

I am presently living in Newbury and have a nice ADSL service from Easynet
with a small subnet of static IPs. However, we are going to move house and
are looking at a potential property in Hungerford. Although the estate
agent cannot give me the telephone number of the property to check
ADSL/Broadband availability until we make an offer, I have checked *their*
telephone and it appears from the Easynet web site that they cannot support
ADSL in Hungerford.

Thus, are there any list members in Hungerford who can confirm the
availability for ADSL or Broadband from any ISP, be it over copper or
indeed satellite.

Cheers,
Mark

--