[sclug] ADSL in Hungerford

Scott Rixon sjrixon at clara.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:28 UTC 2003

Hi!

I have a couple of customers in Hungerford, and they can't get ADSL. The
exchange I am told is very small!! Sometimes during the day they can't
even make phone calls!!

I did the same when I bought my house!! I had to have continuous
Internet connectivity!

I don't know about satellite, we had to go leased line in Hungerford!

Scott