[sclug] Hi!

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Sat Oct 25 09:05:28 UTC 2003

Oh hrm, in a similar vein...

On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 04:14:14PM +0100, James Pattinson wrote:
> Just joined the list and thought I'd say hello. I hail from bristol,
> where I was a founding member of the LUG but haven't really done much
> since, and I now work in Reading, so thought I'd see if a LUG exists
> here.

Me too!

I'm about to go work for Logica next week over at Green Park.  Have just
got ADSL (with nildram) and have been moving various bits and pieces
slowly into this house over the past few weeks.

I'm half of Black Cat Networks (www.blackcatnetworks.co.uk) and all of
our servers run Linux.  Otherwise I've been using Linux for er, a while.
I think I first started seriously using it and nothing else about 4
years ago.  I've progressed through Redhat to Debian ;-)

> Anyway, hope to see some of you at the next meeting if I remember when
> it is.

It's at the same time as the Expo in London isn't it?  Are any of the
regulars going to be in the pub?

My first four days with Logica are in London but I'll try to make it to
the pub on the 9th.  It'd be good to meet some geeks over this way.

Simon.

--
"No one - no government agency has jurisdiction over the truth." - Mulder