[sclug] Hi

Steve Steve at topcat.uklinux.net
Sat Oct 25 09:05:29 UTC 2003

First sorry for spelling I am deslex.....

Well that's one way to intrdus my self.  I'm Steve and will be moving to
Reading on the 1st for Northampton so I though I better start on the right
foot.

I use linux from Slackware 3.1 to SuSe 7 and now Mandrake 8.2 on:-

AMD 1.2Ghz 512Mb 40GB Desktop (Mandrake 8.2, BeOS and Win ME)
SONY AMD 800Mhz Laptop (Mandrake 8.2, BeOS and Win ME)
486 DX66 64Mb 40GB server (Slackware 3.2 and OS2)

Well there is some hardware and software but!!!

But I hope you'll get to know the persion as I hope to get to know you all.

Steve