[sclug] rfc1149

Leon Ward leon.ward at added-dimension.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:36 UTC 2003

Ahh, Yes.
Also for those who would be interested, I came across this a while back
ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2549.txt (IP over avian with QOS!)

also while we are on the lines of RFC's this is another good one.
ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2549.txt

Hope they bring a smile to a rainy Friday afternoon.

nard
http://www.nardware.co.uk