[sclug] Follow up to last nights meet :14/5/03

Leon Ward leon.ward at added-dimension.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:39 UTC 2003

Thanks Tim, I am now with bytemark who use UML for hosting.

http://www.bytemark-hosting.co.uk/hosting/vms.php

Found them ok so-far, I also know a few others who share good opinions about
them.

page&pid=2

This E-mail and its attachments have been scanned for viruses before
delivery.
For more information contact postmaster at added-dimension.co.uk.

This E-mail and its attachments have been scanned for viruses before delivery.
We recommend that all attachments are also checked by recipients before being viewed.
For more information contact postmaster at added-dimension.co.uk.