[sclug] Was Any work going - now Why is ASP bad?

Tim Sutton suttont at onetel.net.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:41 UTC 2003

Hi

Just out of curiosity, why is ASP bad? I have always used php on linux (which
is great!) or more recently java (which is ok). If people at work come to ask
me to do stuff in asp, what wonderful excuses are there why it is a bad idea
- besides the obvious issue of the crap platform it runs on.?

Cheers

Tim

On Thursday 29 May 2003 2:00 pm, Matthew Browning wrote:

Get my public keys from:

http://tim.suttonfamily.co.uk/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=2