[sclug] HELP X Mandrake 9.1

Scott Rixon scott at green-flag.com
Sat Oct 25 09:05:42 UTC 2003

Me again!!

I tried just running KDE and this is what I got..

startkde: Starting up...
/usr/bin/startkde: line 204: ksplash: command not found
/usr/bin/startkde: line 210: kdeinit: command not found
startkde: Could not start kdeinit. Check your installation.
/usr/bin/startkde: line 214: xmessage: command not found
Warning: connect() failed: : No such file or directory
Error: Can't run ksmserver !
startkde: Could not start ksmserver. Check your installation.
/usr/bin/startkde: line 231: xmessage: command not found
startkde: Shutting down...
Warning: connect() failed: : No such file or directory
Error: Can't contact kdeinit!
startkde: Running shutdown scripts...
startkde: Done.

Problem? I think so..