[sclug] HELP X Mandrake 9.1

Scott Rixon scott at green-flag.com
Sat Oct 25 09:05:42 UTC 2003

Get the same thing.. Although I think is trying to start KDE..

Just a side note I have just realised that when I log in I get this

Last login: Mon Jun  2 19:56:11 2003
-bash: locale: command not found
-bash: tty: command not found
-bash: tty: command not found

Not seen that before...

This is driving me mad! I have tried changing the video card now.. Same
thing though X starts.. Mouse appears then crashes.

I assume something must be corrupted as X does appear to try and start?
I did think I have changed the monitor since the last re-boot, but if
that was set wrong then I wouldn't even see X starting?